The Granary - Cottage holidays in Hacheston, Suffolk
Here are the details for The Granary ideal for a cottage holiday in Hacheston, Suffolk. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
The Granary is a luxurious three bedroom barn conversion set in a beautiful and peaceful rural location in the historic riverside town of Woodbridge in Suffolk. The barn has a tennis court, croquet lawn and table tennis table available for use.
Recently refurbished this stylish property has a light and airy feel to it with a large open plan living space and wonderful countryside views surrounding it. The spacious dining room enjoys full height tri-folding doors which open out onto the large south facing stoned courtyard. With three double bedrooms, all with wonderful rural views, two bathrooms and a large utility room for the guests convenience.
From this fabulous location in rural Suffolk, you can explore all that this beautiful part of England has to offer. Wonderful coastal and rural walks await you, along with stunning beaches of Thorpeness, Aldeburgh and Southwold and a historical castle in Framlingham to visit are just a few things to do in the area. This lovely, rural retreat will suit families or a group of friends at any time of the year, a perfect holiday property to relax and unwind.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and countryside views.
- Double bedroom with double bed.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds.
- One family bathroom.
- One downstairs shower room.
- Traditional large inglenook fireplace with a wood burning stove.
- South facing private garden and courtyard.
- On-site parking.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Original granary beams.
- Underfloor heating.
- Falcon range cooker with gas hob and wok ring.
- Electric fan assisted ovens and grill.
- Large fridge freezer.
- Microwave and dishwasher.
- Spacious utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Flatscreen TV with full Sky HD package, DVD and CD player.
- Music docking station.
- Travel cot, stair gate and high chair available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- Use of tennis court available.
- Use of hard tennis court by arrangement (please contact the office).
A fabulous, stylish barn conversion set in a beautiful and peaceful rural location, yet just under half an hours drive from the coast and ten minutes from the historical market town of Framlingham
|The Granary has the following Facilities
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are not permitted at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 532.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- Dog Free
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. suffolkcottages.org.uk is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.