Riverside Cottage - Cottage holidays in Old Water Mill, Suffolk
Here are the details for Riverside Cottage ideal for a cottage holiday in Old Water Mill, Suffolk. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Riverside Cottage is the end terrace of a converted watermill on the banks of the River Waveney on the Norfolk/Suffolk border. Set in the heart of a conservation area, with river frontage and fishing rights, Riverside Cottage is the perfect holiday location for a secluded, romantic retreat. It also makes an ideal cycling base, situated on National Cycle Network route 30.
It has a private jetty, a four person rowing boat and a small, private island accessed via a wooden bridge. Visitors to the garden include swans, deer, kingfishers, ducks and numerous other bird species. Fish include chubb, pike and perch. The river runs the full length of the garden and along the bank are bulrushes, water iris, lilies and reeds. There is a public house within walking distance, The Old Kings Head with origins dating back to the 14th century incorporates a bar and restaurant.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms, one wet room and one bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Enclosed garden with seating over looking the river.
- Onsite parking. Please note: no commercial vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- A small baby is welcome in own moses basket.
- Children over nine years welcome.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Stone floors and granite worktops.
- River frontage and fishing rights. Fishing from the river bank or from boat. (See notes)
- Private jetty and a four person rowing boat and a small private island accessed via a wooden bridge.
- Underfloor heating.
- Range cooker with gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- LCD TV in the sitting room and master bedroom with Sky, DVD player.
- Stereo system for the TV. CD player with attachment for MP3s.
- Bathrobes provided.
- Four adult bikes are available.
- Sorry, no stag or hen parties.
This is the end terrace of a converted watermill on the banks of the River Waveney on the Norfolk/Suffolk border. It is set in a conservation area with river frontage and fishing rights and perfect for a secluded romantic retreat.
|Riverside Cottage has the following Facilities
Keen on fishing? there is fishing on site or nearby
The cottage has an enclosed garden
Suitable for a romantic break
why not treat your loved one to a romantic break with where you can relax and enjoy each others company
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are not permitted at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 510.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
Old Water Mill
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- Dog Free
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. suffolkcottages.org.uk is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.