Peak Hill Cottage is set in a very quiet woodland where deer, rabbits and other wildlife roam next to two farms, one selling organic produce. The local towns of Saxmundham and Leiston are just a short drive away as is the railway station with services into Ipswich and London.
For food lovers, there are many top quality restaurants, good family-friendly tearooms, cafes, pubs, excellent farm shops and fish stalls within an easy drive.
The location is ideal for trips to the Heritage Coastal towns between Orford, Aldeburgh and the quintessential seaside resort of Southwold. Nearby are local castles and bird reserves, whilst further afield is the historic Sutton Hoo. There are many rural walks along with local cycle hire and within a 15-20 minute drive there is relaxed shopping at Snape Maltings or centres for golf, swimming, boating, tennis and world championship crabbing.
**Please be aware, the popular Maui music festival is held very close by on 23rd/24th/25th August 2019**
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps seven guests.
- Four bedrooms.
- One bathroom and one shower room.
- Second sitting room.
- Inglenook fireplace with a wood burning stove.
- Exposed beams.
- Beautiful large, lawned garden with brick barbecue.
- Onsite parking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Garden furniture brick barbecue.
- Close proximity to a beach.
- Electric hob & oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Two TVs, one in each sitting room, DVD and CD player.
This delightful cottage, set between farms and woodland, is an easy drive away from the Heritage Coastal towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold. Excellent eateries abound and nearby are castles, bird reserves, centres for golf, swimming, boating, tennis and crabbing.