Holly Cottage - Cottage holidays in Huntingfield, Suffolk
Here are the details for Holly Cottage ideal for a cottage holiday in Huntingfield, Suffolk. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Holly Cottage is a Grade II listed, 17th century mid terrace property situated in the Suffolk village of Huntingfield.
Huntingfield is a quiet village between the market towns of Framlingham and Southwold. There is an excellent pub on the green opposite the cottage which serves good food. You can also collect your supper from the pub on a 'take away' basis to enjoy in the cottage.
The nearby village of Laxfield provides a village shop and two further pubs. You will find a further selection of shops in the attractive market town of Halesworth less than five miles away.
This holiday cottage at a glance
** Please refer to Notes tab.
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms over second and third floor.
- One bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Patio and private enclosed garden to the rear looking onto a stream and copse.**
- Steep wooden spiral staircases.**
- Babies and children are welcome at the property.**
- A well-behaved dog is welcome at the property (small additional charge).
- Parking for one vehicle.**
- Minimum stay of two nights.
- Abundance of beams.
- Vaulted ceiling in the double bedroom.
- Four adult bicycles are available for your use.
- Electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- TV, DVD, CD player with iPod dock. Payphone.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
This Grade II, 17th century mid-terrace property is situated in the quiet Suffolk village of Huntingfield. Nearby places to visit include Framlingham with its impressive castle and the beautiful resort of Southwold with its pier and stunning beaches.
|Holly Cottage has the following Facilities
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are welcomed at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 381.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. suffolkcottages.org.uk is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.