Gardener's Cottage - Cottage holidays in Thornham Magna, Suffolk
Here are the details for Gardener's Cottage ideal for a cottage holiday in Thornham Magna, Suffolk. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Gardener's Cottage is a charming Grade II listed 17th century thatched timber framed cottage, lovingly restored and updated while retaining many of its original features including an Inglenook fireplace and exposed beams. It has an enchanting garden at the rear of the cottage with a large terrace, fruit trees and stunning wild flower orchard. The property sleeps four in a double room with en-suite bathroom and a twin room with en-suite wc and basin – each with an individual staircase.
Located in the peaceful village of Thornham Magna, the cottage sits on the edge of the Thornham Estate which offers 12 miles of fabulous walks within the estate grounds through beautiful parkland and ancient woodland. The village also has a cafe, restaurant and photographers gallery as well as The Four Horse Shoes, a well-known, popular pub within easy walking distance of the property.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, the other with en-suite basin and w.c.
- Both bedrooms are accessed by their own staircases (please see notes).
- Ground floor wet room.
- Wood burning stove and an open inglenook fireplace.
- Thatched roof (please see notes).
- Parking for two cars.
- Large terrace in the garden together with a lawned area and small wild flower orchard.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Extensive, exposed timber beams, some of which are low.
- Suffolk pamment floors.
- Slate flooring in the kitchen areas.
- Within walking distance of the local pub.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- TV and DVD player.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request (please see notes).
Gardener's Cottage is a charming Grade II listed 17th century thatched timber framed cottage, lovingly restored and updated while retaining many of its original features including an Inglenook fireplace and exposed beams.
|Gardener's Cottage has the following Facilities
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are welcomed at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 429.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. suffolkcottages.org.uk is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.