Butley Barn - Cottage holidays in Butley, Suffolk
Here are the details for Butley Barn ideal for a cottage holiday in Butley, Suffolk. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Butley Barn provides an abundance of spacious living area which is ideal for larger groups of friends and family. Set in the rural location of Butley, a small hamlet situated between Aldeburgh and Woodbridge and within the Suffolk Coast and Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The Barn is well equipped with a large kitchen area as part of a larger open-plan living space. There is a further separate sitting room and two bedrooms on the ground floor. All of the bedrooms have their own en-suite facilities. A number of the beds can be configured as either a super-king bed or two 3’ singles, providing lots of flexibility for the group. Outside there is a large hot tub, garden furniture and a brick-built barbecue. In addition, there is a separate space with a training pool, and a studio equipped with four static exercise bikes.
If you are interested in having a catered service during your stay please let your host know and this can be arranged. Also available is a wood fired pizza oven which can be hired for an additional charge (see Notes).
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps fourteen guests.
- Ground floor bedroom with 5' king size bedroom with en-suite wet room.
- Ground floor bedroom with zip and link bed (can be configured as a super-king or twin beds on request) and en-suite.
- Three bedrooms with zip and link beds (can be configured as a super-king or twin beds on request) and en-suites.
- Bedroom with 4'6 double bed and en-suite.
- Hot tub and indoor training pool.
- Use of gym space.
- Off road parking for six vehicles.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Four well behaved dogs welcome (£25 per dog).
- Minimum three night stay.
- Exposed beams.
- Range style cooker.
- Butlers sink.
- Coffee machine.
- Two fridge/freezers.
- Two dishwashers.
- Television with Freeview.
- DVD player.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- Brick built barbecue.
- A catered service can be provided during your stay (see Notes).
- Wood fired pizza oven (additional charge, see Notes).
Butley Barn is a beautiful barn conversion sleeping 14 guests, boasting excellent facilities including access to a hot tub and training pool. This stylish holiday home promises the perfect retreat for family and friends.
|Butley Barn has the following Facilities
There is a Hot Tub at this cottage
Sea within 5 miles
The cottage is equiped with a Hot Tub - the perfect luxury all year round
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are welcomed at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 3146.80
|This cottage Sleeps
| This cottage is within 5 miles of the sea
Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
|Bookmark this cottage:
||Cottage rental includes
- One Dog Small additional charge
- Some ground floor
- Three Dogs Small additional charge
- Two Dogs Small additional charge
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Dog Friendly Small additional charge
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Children Welcome
- Swimming Pool
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. suffolkcottages.org.uk is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.